This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Doppelganger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After my mom noted the delicate features of Apolo Ohno, I couldn't shake the thought that he looked like another famous-ish person. *BAM* like lightning it struck me that spandex*-and-bandana-clad Apolo looks somewhat like women's-pants-clad Rufus Wainwright. After a thorough internet image search, though, I discovered that it is impossible to find an image of Rufus Wainwright in which he doesn't look morose, and equally impossible to find one of Apolo in which he doesn't appear a) somewhat cocky or b) jubilant. I think this dichotomy might be a sort of Clark Kent/Superman thing -- I know I've never seen the two of them in the same room.











Ah, and in the Olympic spirit: here's a thought for some more Seinfeldian events: 1) Involuntary Ski Jumping 2) Four-man Luge, 3) Sixteen-man Bobsled.

*I stumbled across this googling, I swear, and couldn't pass up sharing it's Teen-People-y flair

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter