This blog gets my opposite of goat!



The Prince Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Crystal, Eat Your Burger," is what KDub said to me/the wall/his dog as we parted ways on Thursday. I had stopped into the band building to return some keys and figured it couldn't hurt to catch up with my old band director/one-time marathon advisor. And it didn't. Hurt.

Other adventures over the course of my mid-week South Bend travels included catching up with a bazillion fun people such as Faltos, fellow graduates who were recruiters at the career fair (they the yin to my recruitee yang,) and my old coworkers at the Robinson Center. I also got to experience the amazingly clean bathroom of the McDonald's near the Cleveland Meijer -- it was an antiseptic wonder!

The fruits of this trip are that I'm only slightly closer to life organization. And yes, I am now four days past my Feb 1 deadline. However, I've got a few more weeks at the Bikram studio to take care of (I've been perpetually sore for the past three weeks, yet some part of my being is telling me to keep on keeping on until I spontaneously 1) levitate or 2) break into pretzel pieces), and a short stint at my old workplace to push through, so it's going to be ok up here in the Northern climes for the next couple weeks anyway. Particularly if today's arctic-tundra-like conditions continue . . . going outside right now is like partaking in the Iditerod without even moving! At least, that's what it's like inside my head.

Tonight I hope to dream of the SNL skit in which Steve Martin & Will Forte have a conversation just millimeters from each others lips. I will laugh and I will cry and I will affirm that Will Forte can do no wrong. Night!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter