This blog gets my opposite of goat!



M(i)LK Jr.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is MLK Jr. Day. I recommend celebrating the achievements and vision of this great leader by toasting some frothy milk straight out of the keg.

In the spirit of MLK Day, though (or at least the part that advocates equal representation/rights), it may be equally appropriate to toast the day with a beverage that is definitely not milk, maybe the opposite of milk (though apparently widely disupted on the web, I feel diet coke may suffice). And the receptacle? Clearly, the keg's most viable container-like opposite: bundt cake pan!

It's just an idea, anyway.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter