This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Nipponic Separation ANXIETY!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel that doings here are so midwesternly mundane as to possibly bore my ravenously demanding readership. But I have to write something to keep my dad entertained from the office, so I'll try.

Christmas highlights? Blahhh. Our extended family celebrations were pretty standard. Ahhh, except my uncle and aunt recently had a new baby in September and therefore most proceedings revolved around following the path of Max's unbelievably large and inquisive eyes and watching the curious stylings of Max's dance moves (seriously reminiscent of Andre 3000's in the Hey Ya video). Anyway, having the standard celebrations spiced up with these diversions was cool, it's fun to have a baby around.

I got kinda nostalgic after looking at picture #5 of this slideshow; in late May when Sarah and Elizabeth and I were in Yokohama viewing Tokyo/Kanagawa from that far right building (the Landmark Tower), there was no way we could have seen Fuji; the sky was all hazy and slate grey. This scape, though, is just beautiful. And to think Andy and I climbed that behemoth (recap here)! Oh, the memories.

Merry Christmas,
Eliz

p.s. Apparently this video made the heavy internet rounds a ways back but I still think it's awesome, so if stuck behind a desk and in need of entertainment please dig in wholeheartedly.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter