This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Back to the Archives


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As my departure nears I become more emotional and inarticulate than usual. You've been forewarned.

This is Yasukuni from three? four? days ago. Today Dave and I and my camera all went separate ways again; ergo, no new pictures (which is a shame, he karaoke'd with a couple friends of mine -- probably lots of charming moments).

About Yasukuni, it's frequently in the Asian spotlight. Though my shrine knoweledge is not deep, I can safely say that it has atmosphere - much like other shrines' atmosphere + a little limelight.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter