This blog gets my opposite of goat!



6, 6, Pick up Sticks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, today was defined mostly by Dave's melatonin imbalance. And that's cool. We wandered around Shinjuku Gyoen (pictures here) for the prettier and better portion of the afternoon, reading plant names and marveling at all the middle+higher aged photographers with tripods. I couldn't decide what was better for today, nature or humor, so I chose a combination of both. Were I Jerry Seinfeld I would have defaulted to humor (WWJSD?) . . but I am neither as strong nor as noble nor as funny as he. And, ergo, to our left: a nowhere-leading boulevard in the Gyoen under heavy photographic assault.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter