This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Soothing Salve, Please


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My brother Dave's in Tokyo. Yesterday he was initiated into Asiatic bliss with some meat on a stick and an epic commute.

I had to work today but afterward we toured Kichijoji on foot before meeting a buddy and filling our respective bellies with conveyor-belt-provided sushi. Part of our pre-sushi stroll took us through Inokashira Park and its vicinity, an area that boasts many delightful cafes. As I've grown relatively immune to the sensory barrage that is everything Toyko, so have I grown immune to Japan's charmingly faulty adaptation of foreign phrases. Until today. Because now I have Dave's fresh outside perspective to draw my attention to all things wonky like, for example, the Noodle Chafe. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I have eight full days in Tokyo left, and four at work. In honor I might do a picture a day, or something. Brace yourselves!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter