This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Last Japan BLOG!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And so it is, the last showing of the past week's picture-fest: a bunch of friends and me at home during my last night in Tokyo. This is my living room . . . kyotsukete, please don't zoom in, I look like poop. But everyone else looks good.

Today was awesome; I went snowboarding in Gunma with the left half of the back row and the right quarter of the front row, then came home for some marathon packing and moral support.

I tried to capture Gunma's beauty and the joys of snowboarding in a generic, cellie-phonie, pixellated photograph of the hills of Japan. Funnier photos/videos exist on the others' cameras, but mine died on the bus on the way there, somewhere between the time we were parked to allow the driver and friend to switch over to snow-tires (chain style!) and our arrival at the slizzzopes. Ah well.

Anyway, that's the end of Japan for now! Sayonara!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter