This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Forty Hours and Counting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a photo of me and the most amazing child ever invented -- my genius, idiom-using seven year old student Mayuko -- but I deleted it, too much me. But the child, she's amazing. Today she brought baskin robbins, we had an ice cream picnic and then played some ridiculous games. SO LOVEABLE. It's hard not to explode from her bursting savant cuteness.

Anyway, today was my last work day and I was a confused, quasi-English-speaking mess. But it's over now, all over. Illustrated by the lack of sanity in the photo to your left; ono of me and a fellow teacher (Jon) and a favorite, freqently attending student (Rei), all caught up in the frenzy of puricura.

Lastly, Dave is gone but we had a great night last night making okonomiyaki and eating questionable yakitori and I'm going snowboarding tomorrow and I haven't really packed yet. AWESOME.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter