This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Almost Finished, Yeah?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hooray, I am indeed almost finished with my 6,798th resume. This spooky amassment is caused by my inability to decide on content, organization, design. On the bright side, I now have many options from which to choose. Huh.

To spur things on, anyway, I took a trip to Office Maxxxxxxxx yesterday to get some new hojas because after consulting Ms. Slobbies, my current HR guru, I found that it is not, as I had originally assumed, appropriate to write my resume in blue crayon on a torn-out dictionary page with the aim of photocopying it onto a filthy piece of looseleaf. Apparently looseleaf is a little lowbrow and, well, crayon melts in photocopiers. Why don't my parents tell me these things?! So now I have some pretty nice sepia toned paper and a usb-to-parallel cable, both of which I think are going to change things for the better. Hooray.

Side notes: I had a really fun New Year's, spent with old old old friends and gin and fresca (which I could never really find over there in Japan), so that was noooiiice. Also noooiiice: finding a cache of Volvic in the "cultural consumables" section at Meijer. My relationship with volvic was sealed on the floor of po-pu-ra in seemingly another place . . . another time . . . Exactly opposite of noooiiice, though, is the fact that the weather is way better in Tokyo right now. I said in my last post that I was thankful for the snow in Northern Michigan, but now there isn't any. Boo.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter