This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Cloudy with a chance of Bikram


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Bikram Yoga T.C. studio has a 10-days-for-$10 deal, so my mom and I decided to throw down the gauntlet (I cannot speak for my mom's gauntlet's opponent, but mine was thrown at the ungodly temperature. In retrospect, anyway).

It was intense. I had gone running prior to starting, so I was thirsty already; thus I sweated out my entire bodyweight and then some. By the end my body mass was actually negative. I could see the same thing happening to my mom on the other side of the room -- she was barely visible behind her foggy glasses. We were sweaty, and disappearing fast. Hm. Anyway, best get my $10 worth, yeah? So I'm going again today. Hooooah.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter