This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Irrelevant?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I realize this stretched comparison will probably speak to a precious few, but I was struck after watching the stylings of Will Forte on SNL last night and by reading a little bbc.com that congressional lobbyist Jack Abramoff and one-time fictional Senatorial candidate Tim Calhoun look vaguely similar in these photos. No? But look, look at the thin lips and similar, unremarkable jawline, the hair growth patterns and their asymmetrical swoops. Perhaps this vague likeness is a sign that we can learn more about them both by studying the other.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter