This blog gets my opposite of goat!



SERIOUSLY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't think I have a home anymore. Maybe it's my car. Which smells like funk. Gross.

I'm back in Chicago after a stint in the Greater Grand Traverse area, hiking over the Sleeping Bear Dunes in the snow and scamming pretzels and Chicago advice from The Old Mission General Store. Currently Jess Bev (TC) and Jake (Tokyo) are bonding on Jake's couch, which makes me appreciate the harmonization of spheres that a combination of high school friend and Tokyo friend can be.

In other news, I will post pictures AFTER LORA'S WEDDING. And I know my comments aren't working -- I'll figure it out. And I also know my site was broken for like 5 days. It was a period of intense mourning and strife for many, and it will never ever ever ever ever happen again.

Bah.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter