This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Latin Motto(e)s


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday I trained someone to perform a position for which I myself have never been trained. Beautiful! Today I had a phone interview and it made my innards sieze up. It went ok, though.

Jess Bev has been in town for the past couple days and it has been awesome. It's a shame, though, that she doesn't share my passionate love of Bikram.

I'm looking forward to an Olympic-free weekend traveling through the quad-state area of the peninsulam amoenam, The Buckeye State, Michiana and The Land of Lincoln. It's too bad I can't squeeze in a side trip to Kentuckiana -- if only we could all be so fortunate.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter