This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Point of Embarkation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am about to (dis?)embark on a journey that that can only be classified as possibly foolish, but grand. [note: I, barring not one instance, have always been confused when filling out embarkation/disembarkation paperwork at airports. I realize the correct respective definions right this minute, with a dictionary at my fingertips, but it's a fleeting realization, I just know it . . . ] Anyway, I've vacuumed and oiled up my car, fitted it out with a new coconut air freshner, and am about to fill it with many of my personal belongings. Woo.

This Girl tagged me, and I don't even really understand that whole concept of tagging if there isn't actually any sort of physical contact, even though I do know and use the phrase "phone tag" sometimes, but really the whole ordeal reeks not faintly of the LJ culture, a fact I feel I should be uneasy with but am apparently not. So, here I am, playing along in one, slightly changed category:

5 [Least] Favorite [B]oo[k]s*

1) The Children of Men, P.D. James
2) The Summons, John Grisham
3) Sole Survivor, Dean Koontz
4) Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
5) The Philosophy of History, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

*mostly taken from my Tokyo apartments' "libraries" of mass-market paperbacks discarded by prior Commonwealth residents, but #5-er is from PLS's Seminar V reading list, it being perhaps the most impossible piece of philosophical lit. I've ever pretended to even attempt to try to start to understand.

The end.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter