This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Day Jah Voo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I poked around Lincoln Park yesterday and was reminded of 2001's Chicago Marathon, the most potent memory being that on our (my/Conrad's/Jenn's) way through its grassy knolls I was plagued by a severe need to use the loo. But I didn't, the mindset being that were we to stop we wouldn't quality for Boston. Loo or no loo, we still failed to qualify, so I totally could have peed instead of testing the strength of my bladder for 26.2 miles. Oh well. Fond memories, to be reenacted in about 20 mintues.* I'm chugging gallons as we speak.

I've been t-a-g-g-e-d by an LJ-er. Is that sort of cross-breed tagging allowed? I say yes.

Current(ish, but not really) Reading List

1) Burr, Gore Vidal
2) Caffeine Blues, Stephen Cherniske, MS
3) A Passage To India,** E.M. Forster
4) In Cold Blood, Truman Capote

*Or maybe 6.25 months. Dave -- are you in?
**Recent conversations in T.C. yielded the fact that I crapped out about a year ago with 50 pages to go. Embarrassing. But I still remember more of the details than my dad (phew).

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter