This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Krispy Ocha?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My jasmine tea smells like a donut, but tastes like jasmine tea. Is there any culinary/scientific explanation for such a phenomenon? I need answers, and I'm not satisfied with this article's explanation that, "with respect to the attributes surface and one hole the doughnut and the [tea mug] are equivalent," because appearance/design has nothing to do with flava', if you know what I'm sayin', and I think you do.

My housing situation is unchanged, and the parties I throw every night in my host's absence are totally awesome. My transpo situation is slightly changed, as I recently drove to a driveway in Mundelein where I dropped off my car, over which vigil will be kept for a to-be-determined time period by my fantastic aunt and uncle. Time for a CTA pass. Woo.

Peace.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter