This blog gets my opposite of goat!



WikiRage


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LIVE from the Good Doctor's pad: We play XM radio throughout the office, and when the staff includes only myself and the doctor and/or the other administrative lass, we listen to the Sta-ba-ku-su channel -- it feels a little holistic-goes-corporate, but I enjoy the tunes. However, when the office is ripe with massage therapists as it so often is, I have been instructed that we must play either new age or jazz, preferably contemporary/modern. Yikes. The other day I tried on "traditional jazz" for size, and while it was much more enjoyable than either of the aforementioned stations, it was still a little tough for some to digest. Not enough fiber. The choices are limited, my friends, and the grimness of the situation is illustrated by the following: the new age station has revamped its playlist as of today, removing some of last week's more heavily rotated pieces to make way for updates, and I actually got excited over the fact. Apparently I've reached a point at which fresh new age is the spice of life?!

So, everyone who's anyone (orrrrrr has had the pleasure of sharing a living space with me in the past, ohhhh, month or so) knows that the emerald in my crown of wikipedia contributions is ye ole' White Hen article. Gosh, what a jewel. However, I'm also rather partial to the John Irving article as I've been a fervent J.I. fan for a number of years. A couple months ago I took said fledgling article under my wing by adding a a photo and some facts, proofreading and re-organizing; I think I did an ok job of it. So imagine my rage yesterday when I checked up in the Irving article only to find it seriously and poorly hacked away -- nay, bastardized -- by a series of unfortunate contributions. As might be expected, I judiciously reverted the article to something resembling its previous state and am crossing my fingers that future additions/changes are of only the highest quality. Because really, doesn't John Irving deserve at least that much?

The apartment is great but I still need a bed. Sigh.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter