This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Vewdi's Wequiem


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was an exciting one. I worked four hours, took the train out to Mundelein and back, went for a non-epic but definitely enjoyable run, sat through a super performance of Verdi's Requiem and finally went out. The capstone experience of the whole day was definitely seeing the gentleman featured to the left (both vocalist and sex symbol according to the scads of acclaim on his website) display his fearsome vibrato vocalizations. Ah, no, on second thought I think the capstone experience was actually the post-concert reminiscing about my former fantastic Tokyo roommate Olivia (if you click on that link, yes, I look rough . . . but she, always, unfailingly, looks good). The reminiscing was ROTCL1 hilarious, and I've come to the conclusion that in times of trepidation (?), a solid Tokyo reminiscence can be topped by few others . . . not even by heavy operatic bass vibrato, though it comes close.

1Rolling On The Couch Laughing

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter