This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Sinuvial Bliss


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friends, Lovers, Sisters, Mothers, Wives:

Well, yesterday marked the completion of my stint at the chiro's office. I won't say I was happy to leave because, truth be told, I really enjoyed working there. The atmosphere was one of holistic warmth (or, dare I say?, love), the dress code was casual, the Thai lunches were deliciouly free and/or freely delicious, and the tasks were finite yet important. Better yet, the good doctor blessed me with a final1 alignment that totally turned my sinuses2 into beautifully cleared passageways of glory. AND we traded digits lest the office find itself in need of my services in the near future. Holism, I barely knew ye, but I feel in my loins that we shall indeed meet again.

Today I started a new job but I don't really want to talk about it. Last weekend I tutored the first two of my students and, mm, that was kind of like starting a new job, too.

Most importantly, though, are the pending pictures of our Japanese-Colonial-Swedish-Retro-Aztec-Lodge-themed living room. Can anyone imagine a better palate for interior decoration than the one inspired by such diverse influences!? If so, I'd like to hear of it. Ah, also important: I have made a solid decision as to the best way to recycle effectively and am doing my best to establish some sort of Rube Goldberg machine for rinsing beer cans3 and returning them to their box in the pantry. Non-recycling, a hard habit to break, is espcially prevalent here in the cittay due to flaws in, and a general malaise with regards to, the blue bag system. So it goes; we will be toting our recyclables to a nearby disposal center and, frankly, I am pleased.

Dear Mother Earth,
We Love You.
Yours Truly,
Propriet(or/ress) of the Phoenix Lounge

1Actually, there may be more in my future. Hooray.
2Sinuvially speaking, I talked to CDoughe1 on the phone today and she totally sounds different than she did two years ago. Her sinuses are wayyyyyyy clearer. It's amazing!
3Soon to be bottles in adherence to our new, self-imposed "classy apt" mandate.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter