This blog gets my opposite of goat!



tanjoubi omedeto para mi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's true, I'm twenty-four years old. And I am still not very good at karaoke. And in Chinatown it's not quite as fun as it is in Japan (though it's still pretty fun). AND I've just been sitting sitting sitting and waiting waiting waiting for a phone call from Sam Ramey. To no avail. Nah, that's not true. I've actually been wondering where and how to place my brand-new-straight-from-Chinatown fenghuang wall hanging (according to the writ of feng shui mayhap!?). It's an item of supreme beauty, and it needs to be displayed in a fashion that honors such stature.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter