This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Home for the Hollydays


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Memorial Day laid the foundations for a great weekend including, in no particular order, enjoyment of the Holden-Corbett-Scott nuptuals, off-roading on the way to M-37, a visit from my biker aunt and uncle, getting to see a million bazillion old friends, doing Bikram for the first time in a few months, and taking my papa's bike for a spin around Silver Lake. Photos of the wedding coming soon. For now it's back in A-ville -- proctoring examinations, doing Japanese homework, and producing quantities of sweat reminiscent of those produced in past summersGroossssssss.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter