This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Jobuna!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



<-- [This is where I go on my morning run.]

The only thing I like better than my parents bringing me stuff is my parents per se.1 But this time around (yesterday) they came with strings attached, i.e. camera ubs cords, kitchenwares, hard apple cider and/or information about my impending trip to Ecuador2. Thanks, guys.

So yesterday Jake and I, for the first time in many moons, formally (with a sensei) studied the sweet sweet Japanese language, and it was invigorating, somewhat validating, and wholly enjoyable. I feel like a new woman, mayhap because of the nihongo, or perhaps due to the conclusion of the week-long master cleanser. Even more likely: a 50/50 combination of the two.

And now, a good picture (courtesy of roommate) of what we incorrectly, yet consistently, refer to as the "CRUX"3 of our complex; the V-shaped courtyard into which are packed myriad stairwells, bicycles, etc. It's noiiiicceeeee, and has a sugoi-urban feel to it.

1perhaps used incorrectly, this phrase has been the focus of heavy discussion in my life lately, and I'm trying to work out the kinks. Just be ok with it.
2during which will be relived many fantastic experiences to the tune of this one.
3a CRUX that Jake's papa likened M.C. Escher's "Relativity.". By Jove, he's got it.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter