This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Oh, Weatherly Bliss


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Aspects of Note Re: Past Weekend and/or Coming Week

1) I laughed ridiculously hard multiple times today. Maybe my spleen exploded.
2) I got in a verbal (but HEATED) fight with the downstairs neighbor last night at 2:00 a.m. It was dirty.
3) Jake's college buddy came to vist unexpectedly and we got to do it up host style. Enjoyable!
4) Ecuador happens in five days. I am a lucky lass.
5) Today's Japanese dinner was delicious.
6) I walked to the beach from my apartment both today and yesterday, went swimming and threw the frisbee. Awesome.
7) A month's worth of diligently collected recyclables finally made its way to the Lincolnwood Civic Recycling Center in the back of my Toyota (PBS blaring the whole way) on Saturday.
8) On my run yesterday, the various and sundry racial demographics that populate Edgewater yielded an environment in which I understood less from their conversations than I would have in Japan. Crazy!
9) I finally hemmed some awesome Salvo pants I've been meaning to hem for weeks.
10) I will start playing rec. ultimate frisbee this Thursday. Team sports like woah I can't handle it!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter