This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Ze eightzh monts?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's what I did this past weekend: I cut out early on work. I ate. I exploded. The womenfolk (myself included) in my extended family froze their/our (which is proper, I wonder) collective tailbones in the river and then some of us spent an hour in the balmy waters of Lake Michigan near Saugatuck. Jollity ensued. Not necessarily in that order.

I have a new roommate for the month of August, and she will be on NPR tomorrow morning. That scenario is kind of exciting.

Tomorrow I plan to cart my camera around the downtown area and take some photos after having been shown up by Dave re: all things pictorally Chicago. Sit tight.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter