This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Just Picking [my] Oranges


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You guessed correctly -- it was my papa's bday. I know he looks a little old for 37, but hard living has been known to have its way with even life's golden children. shouganai.1

This July weekend served as a lovely template for weekends to come, I can only hope. 'Twas filled with multiple wine-and-cheese[cake]-saturated visits to Millenium Park for musical enjoyment, a trip to the top of what its elevator recording touts as the world's most recognizable building, frisbee-ing and hula-hooping while listening to some sweet brass in hipsterville, playing beer pong while wig-clad, watching ringleted wee ones enjoy the chilly splendor of Crown Fountain, making the obligatory weekend stopover at Hollywood Beach, consuming mojitos on the g.c., garnering free coffee from the new neighborhood convenience store and enjoying all activities in the presence of dear Butterchunks, in from Ann Arbor.

Even today's lazy Sunday held excitement; a trip to Chinatown was made and a wall-hanging of these glorious talents was purchased and now graces the space above my couch. Jake, you will wet your pants with joy when you see it, I promise!

1Click here for a dictionary, type it in and click on the box for "romanized Japanese." Effort, yes, but if it was easy then *everyone* would do it!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter