This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Moonlighting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...









Above: more of beautiful/graffiti-covered Hollywood Beach from last week's early morning run.

Current Happenings: A little bit of what one might call a neighborly spat is sucking the humo(u)r right out of me. I've concluded that though noisy, firemen make the best neighbors, while bipolar middle-aged women who go by embarrassing nicknames do NOT.

Oh well.

Yester, I packed both my stomach and a sack of organically-woven fibers full of gratis-but-quickly-degrading food items at FlavorFest with friends Kim/Vicki, so that was nooiiiiccceeee.

Ah, I've found a muse, fleeting though she may be: Merriam Webster's list of newly added words for their Fall '06 Editiion. Very exciting! I am deeply concerned, though, by the fact that unibrow hasn't long held a solid place in the m-w lexicon. Seriously. Somebody with a subscription to the OED (that's you, college network users), please do some research and find out if "unibrow" is (and if so, for how long it has been) part of the Oxford English repertoire. This is important! Do it for the sake of the unibrowed, both famous and not, worldwide.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter