This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Job Update Quarterly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was my three month anniversary at work. Somebody warned me that the industry to which I'm contributing my efforts is a powerful black hole of sorts, and that I should get out while I still can. None of this advice was new to me in any way, but it gave me an appreciated little jolt. See, I do have some tell-tale marks of assimilation into the field; I have adopted a completely new lexicon and am privy to more responsibilities than was initially the case. Yet I still feel I am but paddling safely at the benign edges of the giant, distant abyss o' no return. Many, many moons (and possibly a tsunami) must pass before the undertoe takes an icy grip and pulls me in FOREVER. I'm not afraid, not just yet.

So Jake, wiling away his time and willing strength into his broken limb down thar in TN has chosen to ATTACK the blogging world with a prolific number of entertaining entries. Brace yourself for a barrage links, photos, Chinese and Japanese characters, irreverancy and MORE.

Also yesterday, while out running in the AM, my toe met the corner of the sidewalk with unusual force and ensuing leverage, and I bit it HARD on the concrete. Owch. Bleeding knee(s) and hands ensued, but I prevailed. A pox on the house of the guy who watched me fall without helping. A pox, I say.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter