This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Dear Internet(s),


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was an EMOTIONAL one. Gosh. Send me flowers and beer and an income, please, minus the flowers. Email for my cubicle address.

Jess came to visit yesterday, which made for an enjoyable Mon. Events transpired as follows: She shopped for some sharp corporate wear and I got complimented on my totally awesome Sally Ann sweater at U.C.of B. on Michigan Ave., we received a phone call from the Zeitgeist and dined on delicious Costa Rican fare at Irazu, and we boozed it up while letting the sweet, sweet cigarette smoke seep into our pores at The Bubble, a local dive. Post-Bubble, we discovered that at night probably 2/3 of the parked cars in my neighborhood are taxicabs of all shapes, colors and sizes. Is it possible that Edgewater supplies the bulk of the city's taxi drivers? Yes, it is. Pls fax for citations/references/et al.

Below, please enjoy a photo, taken yesterday morning and uploaded per Jake's request, of beautiful Hollywood Beach. It's what I subject myself to on my morning runs; a lifestyle factor of land-unlocked-ness is an agreeable one indeed.



Regards,
Eliz

p.s. I saw turtles race at Big Joe's 2 and 6 on Friday. Hooah.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter