This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Moonpie, Spillage, Frisbee


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Below please enjoy a snapshot of Maoxie Moonpie at her finest. She may be a little greasy, scabby and badly-behaved (though only between twenty-two- and twenty-four-hundred hours each evening), but overall she. is. a. delight.

Today I spilled beverages on both my crotch and my iPod not once but TWICE in a two hour period -- first jasmine tea, then diet pepsi. Both crotch and iPod fared just fine, but I was forced to switch office chairs and do a couple laps around Ste. 2200 in order to allow breezes to pass through the weave of my biznass wear. I'm not afraid of occasional cubicular spillage, but twice? In one day? Following at least three months of spill-free behavior? Unacceptable. Where have my rudimentary motor skills gone?

I'm playing ultimate again this season with team Panic at the Disc-O. I don't really like Panic! At the Disco, but like dads, uncles and ojisan everywhere . . . and Philip . . . I appreciate a good pun. Now and again, anyway. I'm missing the season opener due to the allure of tailgating for ND v. PSU; clearly a choice had to be made and I feel it was the right one.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter