This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Really?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



While signing an invoice this morning one of my various and sundry coworkers asked me what date it was. Awkward. That incident and listening to this clip on the radio while moving my car away from the street sweepers were the two times I took pause today. For the record.

Also for the record: moving my car and cold raininess led to me taking the CTA for the first time in sixteen days. The red line is dirty and smells like urine. My bike fits only one of these descriptors; ergo, it's better.

ND v. PSU was great, orrrr at least the part I didn't sleep through and the events surrounding it were great. I had some quasi-interaction with one half of the Vnak tootins, spent some time chatting with Lizett and Animal's bratwurst, and saw a bazillion other folks who don't have blogs. The best parts of the day were as follows: 1) walking three miles carrying a twelve-pack of Killian's, 2) sweating an equal number of liquid ounces as in the 12-pack into my jersey-knit t-shirt, 3) bursing the same Killian's throughout ice boxes around campus, 4) being completley un-funny at inspection, 5) investing in pre-kickoff Swedish Fish and gumballs at LaFortune, 6) negotiating cab fares with hefty Penn State alums and, post-game, 7) helping Leah/Walter move a vanful of stuff from one place to another and 8) learning that ND's marching band of fifty-some years ago at one point formed the shape of a syringe on the football field. Seriously.

After a car ride of listning to the soundtrack of '03 - '04, once back in A-ville I opted to rent season 1 of Arrested Development and follow the storyline from start to finish . . . orr from start at this point, anyway. It's pretty ridiculously funny.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter