This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Not Always Bad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




  • Gubernatorially speaking, JBT is out and frankly Illinois has been a little dull ever since. We need our muse back.

  • As of a not-so-rash decision made this afternoon in conjunction with a dramatic drop in flight prices, come Thanksgiving I will be in Greenpoint for the first time. Woot.

  • Database manipulation, like regional television commercials for furniture warehouses, leaves me cold . . . but I am getting pretty good at it.

  • I missed The Office for the third week in a row. Unacceptable.

  • Maoxie fully lost and then completely regained her dignity yesterday in a rare feline shampoo/blowdry extravaganza.

  • Plans for this weekend include [and may be limited to] car battery changing and college app. completing. Amen. Both need to happen, and desperately.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter