This blog gets my opposite of goat!



1/2 Mar Ugh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyone in Ann Arbor on June 1st should come witness the spectacle of at least three Urban Planning grad students, myself included, blitzing through the Dexter-Ann Arbor half marathon. After yesterday's trial 12ish mile run (the Huron was so pretty yesterday morning, but owch!) I'm predicting a stupendous outcome. Some committed spectators have revealed plans to drive alongside us with forties in hand, so perhaps you can join them.

Also, I am 2.5 seasons deep into The Wire, and Wallace (deceased) is probably sill my favorite character. But Pearlman and Daniels? I simply cannot support that relationship. The end.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter