This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Epiphany a la mode, yum.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I need to be funnier, and feign intellectual wit no longer. Slobs' recent commentary on the trauma caused her by viewing Bring it On's ugly cousin -- Bring it on Again -- really made me reevaluate my life and the drivel I'm putting on this b-l-o-g. So, today I'll refer anyone and everyone to my newest favorite movie, the ever life-changing and character-shaping AVP. Abandon your children, kill your televisions, throw your toasters in the bathtub, shred your paperwork and go see it right now. NOW!

Additionally, I smell very unique and I don't know what to blame for such an aroma. But i'm going to go for a swim and then I won't have to shower for a week, at least! Or until Monday when apparently I will be reporting to DSI for a week of data entry and fun. Unrelatedly, hopefully by that time my old friend will have been put to rest. Look for an elegy soon. *sniff*

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter