This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Hmm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's really difficult to put a finger on this week's zeitgiest. Choices:

a) Cleansing
b) Fasting
c) Metal in the Microwave
d) Bikram
e) Bingo
f) Tango

g) Argentineans
h) GoldSpike

See what I mean? I feel that elaborating wouldn't even begin to do justice to any of these entities, let alone lead to deduction of a clear winner. I'll have to designate at random . . . later. One thing I can address, though, is that today I was in my cubicle at 7:30 a.m. (a record by FAR), and on the way to work I stopped at White Hen where I witnessed a gentleman making a King Cobra purchase with pennies. Ew.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter