This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Laugh tracks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been listening to the Magnetic Fields' newest album "I" a lot lately and am reminded of a favorite (# 9er) from 69 Love songs. It reminds me most of the relationship between SColson5 and the CPA exam, & secondly of that between my eyebrows and women's roagaine. And now, a brief personal update: one more day and then I can't wait for some stewed tomatos. Seriously. And now, a continuation of that brief personal update: I spent a day enmeshed in a crazy real life version of office space. But it was cool, they offered me free cake.

I long to nibble your ears
and do as bunnies do

p.s. the newest working CD I've found on the side of the road is Easy E's "Others" (is it a real album?), which, compiled with the 8 Mile Soundtrack and The Who's "Who's Next" rounds out a pretty amazing collection.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter