This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Aphorisms?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs about Takao, so I'm no longer going to perpetuate such foolishness in public. Just a few brief notes for consideration:

  • Please support East Asian Tsunami relief via UNICEF via me. Please. Thanks!
  • I'm going to Hong Kong in four days; if anyone's been and wants to recommend restaurants, bars, or places to see, don't hesitate.
  • Try explaining the origins of St. Patrick's day to a low level English speaker. Just try it.
  • A short list of American (British/Australian): puma (peeyuma) / faucet (tap) / gross (scum) / Nike (rhymes with like) / intervals (fits and starts) / gentle (canny).
  • Gosford Park is quite possibly the perfect movie.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter