This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Charles: 1 syllable or 2?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did anyone else know that in order to receive television signals via satellite in Japan, one's satellite must be arranged by a trained professional in order to maximize its potential for picking up two signals simultaneously (a result of a many-years-ago buyout that totally reconfigured the industry)? Ridiculous! It makes me appreciate the ease of watching Sumo via tried-and-true rabbit ears at Keiyakidori Plaza.

Inspired by the recent influx of Haiku-based commentary, I've chosen this proven format as a framework for today's dual message:

Those Fifty-Seven
Ain't bad when you look so good,
Mom; Happy and Thing

English-Learners Claim
Groundhog's Day's bollocks, asking
"What is groundhog? Squirrel?"

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter