This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Snokyo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Snow! In Tokyo. Amazing. It's created a landscape both beautiful and peaceful -- words I would never have thought to couple when describing anything about this hectic city. Two days ago there was a wet and sloppy snowfall/downpour that dripped heavily from the trees and buildings all night. Even better -- today we already have at least two or three densely falling light and fluffy inches with no sign of letting up. I've never appreciated snow so much, somehow, watching it wreathe the factory across the street with an almost pleasant aura.



Happy New Year!
Elizabeth

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter