This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Feliz Cumpleanos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My world expands and contracts with each breath and with every hour. It's very weird. Being in the gaijin bubble of Tokyo is an interesting experience. So, some days I get excited about the smallest things, and other days I feel above everything.

That said, the other day I become completely extatic upon discovering that one of the French teachers at my school is fully tapped into the wonders of ZOOLANDER. He even has a tight black shirt with Zoolander written across the front (or so he claims, anyway. I haven't seen it. But who would make that up?). I didn't know French people could be so cool. I did know, however, that the way they say "Elizabeth" is completely endearing (even if they are not so endearing in other respects). Next time you come across a citizen of France or Quebec, ask them to say it. A small smile will cross your lips and you will feel happy for at least 17 seconds.

Happy Emperor's Birthday. And Christmas! I taught in Kunitachi today and was wooed by a musical ensemble of adults playing Beatles covers outside the local Starbucks. It was very festive, really.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter