This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Bananacrapppppa?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No SColson, there are no banana flavoried laffies here in Japan. Sometimes I find local tastes to be a little baffling, but usually -- particularly in the case of the absence of banana flavored laffies -- they are dead on. Dead on, I say.

Work's been good, the weather's been gorgeous, I can't believe tomorrow is December, and I think I'm getting sick. I have taught many a student the delightful new vocabulary word "echinacea." They like it. And so do I. One student -- Tadahiro (I could change his name for identity protection, but the liklihood any of you know this krazy koot is nilch) -- came in for a lesson ridiculously sick and face-mask-clad. Such dedication! I lectured him for a full 5 minutes about the benefits of echinacea.

I can't wait to travel soon, I just can't. Sorry about the lack of interesting stories.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter