This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Fast as You Can


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Selfish benefits of working with crusty old NOVA veterans include the fact that they all know Japanese. Sweet. Sam, a coworker of mine, is currently on the job calling around Japan to find me locations, availability, and registration fees for Marathons early next year. None of them (the marathons) have websites, so I was up some sort of creek without a paddle, but I am paddleless no longer. Thanks, Sam. Marathons, here I come. Keep your eyes peeled for the western lass leading/trailing a pack of 80 pound Japanese. It shouldn't be hard.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter