This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Renaissance Style


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know those huge turkey legs that "they" allegedly serve at Renaissance Fairs and the like? What? You don't? Well, talk to Slobs, who feeds her boo such delicacies while rubbing his belly and whispering sweet nothings in his ear after long and difficult football games. Oh, and for further aid, check this out. Ew.

Anyway, the Rufus concert was amazing, which I knew it would be, but was extra pleasantly suprised anyway because he played a bunch of tunes from his new album which promises to be pretty damn good. I'm in love again, with a man who also loves men. Ah well. I suppose I'm not quite as enamored as I could be because he failed to play Sally Ann, which is secretly my favorite song of his . . and I celebrate his entire catalog. But, it was still fabulous.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter