This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Jackson Reunion!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was just reminded, fondly of course, of ASG/IGM Headquarters' summer resident, Tito, when a woman named ROMAINE JACKSON walked into Manpower today. Seriously, if she isn't the long lost (and probably adopted, too, given racial indicators) sister of the Jackson 5 and offspring of Joseph the raccoon, well, I'll be damned. What's truly worth reporting about about this scenario is that one of the employees here, Marianne, used the weird-name situation as an excuse to start up a conversation about her preferential treatment of romaine vs. iceberg lettuce. She was all, and I quote, "In my salads I typically use about 3/4 romaine, and 1/4 iceberg . . . for the crunch. But I used to buy only iceberg [horror!]." Oddly enough, ROMAINE's patterns of romaine use are the same!

What are the chances? And all this is brought to you by just another day at the office. Peace out, says the boss.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter