This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Bashful Bladders Unite


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, I:m in Japan. I like it here mucho, particularly since right now I:m reclining in a leather chair in a very suave public internet venue. it:s superposh. here are my favorite of my most recent japan discoveries.

1) IN women:s bathrooms, there aren:t always toilets. instead, there are holes of sorts in the floor that are ceramic and whatnot, and thus resemble toilets in their nature, but not in their form. When using these amazing contraptions, I thank my years of peeing in the woods during long runs, mostly, for preparing me for this experience. Even better about the restromms here is the fact that there are contraptions in the stalls here that play waterfall and/or flushing sounds to, I imagine, combat the horrid effects of bashful bladder. Thanks, Japan!

2) while walking home from the subway the other night, i was enticed by the sound of the most relaxing and laurence welkish voice crooning from around the corner. mind you, it was late in the evening and i was walking in what in america would be considered an alleyway inbetween three and four story buildings. So, I was a little creeped out even though Japan is ridiculously safe and people are out at all hours doing honest business. BUT, I shouldn:t have been creeped out, because the lovely sound came from a little mini truck scented aromatically by roasting meats and lit by dreamily romantic chinese lanterns. It was like a dream come true, except i wasn:t hungry. Just deleriously tired, like I am now.

Peace out,
Eliz

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter