This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Fungi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wednesday night brought clubbing in Rappongi. I had a good, but not a great, time. Rappongi is a place for people enjoy being propositioned by foreigners and locals alike, and clubbing is for people who like clubbing, I guess. Needless to say, I'd much rather be shakin' the proverbial thang to Hey Ya than to trance. Unless, of course, I'm wearing a tinfoil skirt*, in which case anything goes. Regardless of the sometime unpleasantries of clubbing, the train ride home provided mid-morning views of snowyMt. Fuji, which was a nice suprise.

Christmas break is proving more and more of a daunting hurdle, as my plans are nil. New Year's in Tokyo might be interesting, but only with the right folks around. We'll see, we'll see. There will be a lot to do here, but getting out and doing will be the task. Ohhh, Takao.

No other news, I'm just tired. Today was a good day of work, but two coworkers called in sick which meant I worked the last 4 hrs (of Saturday night, mind you) alone, which made for a dull evening.

So it goes, Happy December for those who miss my thinkpad as much as I do.

*Mind you, this guy's tinfoil skirt is NOTHING like my getup from Techno 2002. He is clearly an engineering dork of sorts, as evidenced by the jean-shorts-and-sneaker clad gentleman in the background. Also, he could use some tips as to the clever employment of duct tape.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter