This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Thanks so much Mr. Bot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Briefly, and unfortunately to the detriment of my telling the tale of Roppongi, Round 2: Roppongi Resurrection, I have a couple notes from the Asian front.

First of all, I've signed up for the Nagano Marathon, which takes place in a couple months. My philanthropic apato-mate, Michelle, suggested I try to run for some sort of charity. This idea is brilliant in its obvious simplicity for 2 reasons. Primarily, this way if I become "that westener bringing up the rear of the pack with an unnaturally red face and tired calves," I'll at least be able to detract from my sloth by citing a higher calling. Secondly, somebody else will benefit, no? I was thinking of contacting one of the tsunami relief funds, but would something like UNICEF be a safer bet? Any suggestions on whom to contact and how? In advance "domo arigato" - Styx

Other pressing news is that I now drink corn soup out of a can while waiting outside for the train in a chilly station -- this from a girl who once believed canned corn to be the rough equivalent of canned vomit.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter