This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Kegerator!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In honor of old incohesive posts of mine, I've decided to pay tribute to what the 2005 Episcopalian liturgcal calendar lists as Martin Luther King, Jr. day -> today! Once upon a time, you see, our fine mansion on Marion street had a stellar kegerator that at some point housed a kegful of milk to feed SColson's inquenchable desire for lactose. There is a secret way that such a fact relates to MLK Jr., but now that I think about it it seems pretty irreverent and/or farfetched, so never mind. Thinking of Marion, though, I will silently pay tribute to my squeaky, anti-lumbar-supporting bed from days of old as I climb into my austerely non cushioned futon on my similarly austerely chilly room this rainy eve. Another Southie/Takao comparison I'll note -- a humble thank-you to the firemen for making the constant buzz of Tokyo seem like crickets chirping when compared to round the clock blaring sirens.

I'm on the fast track to blissful harmony between the Nagano marathon and UNICEF fundraising. Excellent. In training news, my progress has been only slightly impeded by my introduction to some pretty fabulous G&T's made with startlingly clear ice (frozen from the inside out . . . who knew that made a difference?) and tasty spirits at a swanky bar in Kichijoji. Happy payday!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter