This blog gets my opposite of goat!



On Fasting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So 'tis my final day of cleansing/fasting and I am pretty happy. This has been my easiest blitz so far, minus the Bikram [A word to the wise: avoid steamy yoga when fasting]. For a brief 48 hour stint I was joined by roommate Jake, and I enjoyed the solidarity. Now it's just me and I am enjoying the solitude. For the record, though, my mouth tastes bad and I feel like I need to shower all the time and I can't wait to sit down for some delicious sushi. Home stretch! Woo.

Three things:

  • I received two pair of Asics in the mail yesterday which means I can throw out my other two. Amen. They reek.

  • Apparently someone broke into our apartment complex last night. Eek.

  • Below is a photo from Halloween -- i feel this one is definitely worth at least fifty words. WoW.


|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter