This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Christmas on Acid


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I trust your respective alcohol-or-otherwise-fueled Holiday excesses were everything for which you'd hoped and more. For me the weekend prior (celebrating with my dad's siblings and their families) included its share of booze, but this time around I spent an alarming number of sober hours trying (and succeeding, I think) to turn my 15-month-old cousin into a genius while his parents vomited/slept/felt nauseous in the guest bedroom.

It's Burt Bacharach time which means I might have to leave the house.

Cheers, Merry Christmas!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter